Sunday, April 14, 2013

A brand new start: my garden

Welcome kind readers and friends,

One of my hobbies since I was young is gardening. Well, I mean planting little plants in my tropical country Indonesia, not quite a real garden. I really enjoy to see some plants grow and tend them faithfully.  Ever since I am working indoor almost a half of my waking hours, I really miss the opportunity to take care and to nurture some plants.
Thus here I go with a slightly random idea of planting edible plants in my working space at third level of this building. Keep my fingers crossed.
Here are some of my plants across my window:

Preparing media and germination of my bell pepper (Capsicum annuum)


Peppers in the pot done--Day 01


Trying the bell peppers on rock wool. fingers crossed.


Another angle for my peppers: Day 01


Moong Bean (Vigna radiata) on rockwool (Day 07)


Another Moong Bean on rockwool (Day 07)
I will try my best to give you updates on this brand new collection. Have your good day, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment